Monday, April 21, 2008

Small digression...

Hi everyone! I hate interrupting the Morocco saga (if anyone still has interest...it's been so long!) because the best is yet to come, but I have noooo time to write! Especially since I don't want to write about it without all the interesting and funny details.

So I decided to update really fast to tell you that I am still alive! I have been super busy enjoying life here and traveling a little more...I went to Ronda, experienced feria here in Sevilla, went to the beach in Portugal, and we had a trip with the school to Granada last weekend. I've actually hastily written about most of that on paper so one day (aka, possibly not until this summer...sorry!) I will write about it on here so I can have it typed out for myself if nothing else lol.

But just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing well! One reason I am busy is I have an 8-10 page research paper due soon that I need to prioritize...which is hard because I would much rather hang out with my intercambio, talk with my host mom or watch Spanish tv with her, go to Biblestudy, or get a coffee with a friend lol. So we'll see how that goes! hehe I know I will get it done but I am a little nervous becuase I have never written something that long in Spanish!

I hope everyone is doing well, thank you for all the prayers and support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola de tu mama!
You will do great on the paper. Your Spanish is superb by now I am sure!

I love you!

mom

Cheryl said...

i know exactly how you feel about your paper! im just done with this 10 pages paper and am working on 15-20 pages paper now...im not sure if i can get it done! :(